|CPU nominal frequency||600 MHz|
|Size of RAM||128 MB|
|Tested ambient temperature||-35C to +65C|
|Dimensions||214mm x 86mm for PCB|
|Ethernet||Five (5) 10/100 Mbit Fast Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X, Five (5) Gigabit Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X|
|LEDs||Power, User, Ethernet Activity|
|Power Options||Jack 8-28V DC; PoE: 8-28V DC on Ether 1|
MikroTik RouterBOARD RB2011UiAS-RM
1U rackmount, 5xEthernet, 5xGigabit Ethernet, USB, LCD, PoE out on port 10, 600MHz CPU, 128MB RAM, RouterOS L5
The RB2011 is a low cost multi port device series. Designed for indoor use, and available in many different cases, with a multitude of options.
The RB2011 is powered by RouterOS, a fully featured routing operating system which has been continuously improved for fifteen years. Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring - just a few of the vast number of features supported by RouterOS.
RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-RM, in comparison with RB2011L series, not only has five Gigabit LAN ports and five Fast Ethernet LAN ports, but also has RJ45 serial port, USB port and more RAM (128MB instead of 64MB). Also, it has RouterOS L5 license (instead of L4) and nice touchscreen LCD for configuration. SFP cage is also present (SFP module not included!)
There is PoE output function for port #10 - it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 500mA.
RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-RM comes with 1U rackmount enclosure, LCD panel and power supply.
- Rackmountable for data or server cabinets
- Five (5) 10/100 fast Ethernet RJ45 ports
- Five (5) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports
- One (1) Small Form factor SFP port and Serial port
- Bulit-in touchscreen LCD for configuration
- L2TP and OVPN tunnels and unlimited VLAN interfaces
- Built-in PoE injector on port 10 (up to 500mA)
- 30 days of initial configuration support
- Includes the RouterOS level 5 licence