Mikrotik 720Mhz CPU, 128MB RAM, 1xGigabit Ethernet, onboard 802.11ac 2Chain 5Ghz wireless, ROS L3
|CPU nominal frequency||720 MHz|
|CPU core count||1|
|Size of RAM||128 MB|
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports||1|
|Wireless chip model||QCA9882|
|Supported input voltage||8 V - 30 V|
|Tested ambient temperature||-40°C .. +70°C tested|
|Max Power consumption||12W|
MikroTik RouterBOARD RB911G-5HPacD 5Ghz 802.11ac (International Version)
The MikroTik RB911 series devices are perfect for building low cost CPE devices, and now a new model has been added to MikroTik's line up - with 802.11ac support, to reach speeds not possible before.
The RB911 series are small wireless routers with an integrated wireless cards. They are equipped with powerful 720Mhz CPU, providing superb value for money.
These devices include RouterOS, the operating system which can be a router, firewall, bandwidth manager, a CPE and more, all at the same time. All devices have built-in 16kV ESD protection on the RF port.
- CPU: QCA9557 720MHz network processor
- Memory: 128MB DDR2 onboard memory
- Ethernet: One Gigabit port with Auto-MDI/X
- Wireless: QCA9882 5GHz 802.11ac, 2x MMCX connectors, Dual chain
- Power Options: PoE-in: 8-30V DC on Ether1 (Non 802.3af). Consumption: 12W
- Operating System: RouterOS Level 3